3/19/2009


Today I heard the news tat...
Someone in our school commit suicide...
I felt kinda sad for this person...
Not juz tat i tink the person is an idiot...

Wat I heard is tat the person fought over relationship matter...
I also heard tat he was drunk n I tink tat he cannot take the blow...
This may have coz him to jump off the building...
But really does he has to do it...

Did he ever tink of his parents will be sad for him...
N tink abt the love ones...
If really is the relationship problem...
Juz solve it ...

If not live the better way n show the other person tat u can live well...
This show tat u are not a loser but a winner...
Tis also shows tat u are better than the person n u have win the game...
If u have juz die this shows tat u are a coward n u have lose the game...

i want this to last 17:06


Profile

it's about you, you and you.
whatcha like, dyslike, etc. etc.

Linkage

[+]Joanne
[+]Eileen
[+]Aqidah
[+]Yink
[+]link
[+]link

Tag!



Archives

02/2009
03/2009
04/2009
05/2009
06/2009
07/2009
08/2009
09/2009
10/2009
02/2010


Misc

this table extends forever -i hope- so do whatever you want with the space.:)

Layout©syrianwind